Motion Sickness - the music blog

Why motion sickness? I don't know. It's not like I literally get "nausea and dizziness induced by motion, as in travel by aircraft, car, or ship". Really, damn it, doesn't life sometimes feel like it moves too quickly where you may have to step outside for a second to unload? Yeah, I hear ya. This is why I listen to music!

Friday, May 27, 2005

Lauryn Hill's new album? Is this legit?

Somebody has posted a tracklisting of Lauryn Hill's new album. Keep in mind, nothing has really been officially released, including the album title or the release date, but this is still huge news. I'm making this post based upon the possibility that this may actually be released. I hope this is real and not a rumor...

"Lauryn Hill's New Album = Sign O The Times"

1. The Conquering Lion
2. I Find It Hard To Say
3. Chains
4. Peace of Mind
5. One (Higher Soul)
6. Guarding the Gates
7. If I Should Lose You
8. Hanging Tree (feat Wyclef Jean and Pras)
9. Equilibrium Emancipated
10. I Get Out (feat. Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers)
11. Found A New Love
12. What Is This

Disc Two
1. Turn Me Loose
2. A Change Is Gonna Come
3. War In the Mind
4. I Had to Walk
5. Nothing New Is Old
6. Patronizing Sentiment
7. Social Drugs
8. Who Am I (Ruffneck Gong) (feat. Nas and Stephen Marley)
9. Damnable Heresies (I Got Out)
10. Nah Want Silver and Gold
11. Chickens from the Yard
12. They Always Come Quietly (feat Guru, Wyclef Jean, Pras, and Busta Rhymes)
13. Horseless Chariots
14. Where Does the Time Go
15. What More Do You Want (Ex- Factor ReInterpreted)
16. So Much Things to Say

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home