Motion Sickness - the music blog

Why motion sickness? I don't know. It's not like I literally get "nausea and dizziness induced by motion, as in travel by aircraft, car, or ship". Really, damn it, doesn't life sometimes feel like it moves too quickly where you may have to step outside for a second to unload? Yeah, I hear ya. This is why I listen to music!

Monday, June 13, 2005

Wow, 9 hours left

It's like an event. I need some popcorn.


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7328581598

The custom drum kit that was owned and played by Sheila E. on the Sign Of The Times and Lovesexy tours with Prince from 1987 to 1989 is up for auction on e-bay and it's one hell of a showdown. The reserve was just met at $10,000 and ?uestlove (drummer from The Roots) is in the lead with 9 hours remaining. This is intense. All sorts of Prince fanatics are losing it over at Okayplayer with the thought of owning this gem.

It started at $3000 when this was brought to everyone's attention and I thought some of you may enjoy the showdown. I'll write another post later, but for now, enjoy the show!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home