Motion Sickness - the music blog

Why motion sickness? I don't know. It's not like I literally get "nausea and dizziness induced by motion, as in travel by aircraft, car, or ship". Really, damn it, doesn't life sometimes feel like it moves too quickly where you may have to step outside for a second to unload? Yeah, I hear ya. This is why I listen to music!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Nicolay - The Dutch Masters Mixtape

Nicolay presents... The Dutch Masters Vol. 1

Looking for some incredible music to play while you're sittin' there, chillin' at the computer?

Are ya?

'Cause I have that crack to fix your craving. Nicolay has been slowly working his way into my "Best Producer" list and his new mixtape is solidifying my decision. He's the producer from the Netherlands, that worked his magic on the beats on Foreign Exchange (side project that also includes Phonte, one of the MC's from Little Brother). He's got that same beat-making style as 9th Wonder, except with a little more of that rolling, smooth-sounding groove.

Does that make sense?

Oh well...anyway, below is a link to his website, where he will be playing a preview of all the tracks until it's released on the 21st (of June). I'm definitely getting this when it comes out.

http://www.nicolaymusic.com/

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home