Motion Sickness - the music blog

Why motion sickness? I don't know. It's not like I literally get "nausea and dizziness induced by motion, as in travel by aircraft, car, or ship". Really, damn it, doesn't life sometimes feel like it moves too quickly where you may have to step outside for a second to unload? Yeah, I hear ya. This is why I listen to music!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Kanye West feat. Jay-Z - Diamonds (remix)



Oh My God.

The remix is out!

Kanye comes with it on his new verse. Jay-Z murders it ("I'm not a businessman, I'm a business, MAN! Let me handle my business, damn."). When is Jay coming out of 'retirement'? Even though he's on every remix nowadays, that boy needs to release another album. His whole verse is unbelievable.

s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3W2TR564R76S930EX0S445QCUT

or

s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1EQSLA24NEP9732FSW0FQB9NPP

I don't know how long these links will work, but just copy and paste the address. If they are no good anymore, check out hiphopsite.com and go to the audio section to listen to this. It's so good, IMO.

The original "Diamonds" will be on Kanye's new album, Late Registration. It's about the diamonds in Sierra Leone and not about the fact he can afford 'em, in case you are annoyed with the title.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:43 a.m., Blogger What Sarah Said said…

    Haha. Oh Pauly, everytime you say "Oh My God", I read it in the voice of that lady from that Family Guy Episode when they go on Ricki Lake or whatever.

    You know:

    OH MAH GAWD, YO'RE A HORSE?

    Hahaha.

     
  • At 12:26 p.m., Blogger Pauly said…

    Hehehe...next time I'll have a pic of her face when I do that.

    Although I don't think I'll find one....but you never know.

     
  • At 2:10 p.m., Blogger Pauly said…

    ...

    Um...

    I hope you're joking.

    There are easily 5 quotables from his verse alone.

    I'm confused. It's obvious you have some hate built up for that man, so I will drop it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home