Motion Sickness - the music blog

Why motion sickness? I don't know. It's not like I literally get "nausea and dizziness induced by motion, as in travel by aircraft, car, or ship". Really, damn it, doesn't life sometimes feel like it moves too quickly where you may have to step outside for a second to unload? Yeah, I hear ya. This is why I listen to music!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Thousands and thousands...

of records.

Whoah. Check out the massive collection of records that this guy is selling on ebay. I've never even seen pictures of this many records before. It was sold this morning for just over $9,000, which I'm sure is dirt cheap compared the overwhelming amount of 45s that are shown. I'm guessing around 10,000 records. That's insane.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4741601339

...that's just a couple of the shelves. Each box looks like this inside:

Check out the site and try to take in the amount of records that are being sold here. There are more shelves, more boxes, and even more pictures to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home