Motion Sickness - the music blog

Why motion sickness? I don't know. It's not like I literally get "nausea and dizziness induced by motion, as in travel by aircraft, car, or ship". Really, damn it, doesn't life sometimes feel like it moves too quickly where you may have to step outside for a second to unload? Yeah, I hear ya. This is why I listen to music!

Monday, July 04, 2005

Danger Doom

It's coming...


Danger Mouse and MF DOOM...together. Wow.
Rumor has it, it'll be released in September sometime.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:15 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just came in my pants.

     
  • At 9:52 a.m., Blogger Pauly said…

    Hehehe...

    umm....


    I was trying to imply Dangerdoom was coming, not you.

     
  • At 8:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The second track has leaked!!

    http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2HTEDE4GC9XA63IEED2EEHROVR

     

Post a Comment

<< Home