Motion Sickness - the music blog

Why motion sickness? I don't know. It's not like I literally get "nausea and dizziness induced by motion, as in travel by aircraft, car, or ship". Really, damn it, doesn't life sometimes feel like it moves too quickly where you may have to step outside for a second to unload? Yeah, I hear ya. This is why I listen to music!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Bonnaroo Initial Lineup

Initial listing for Bonnaroo this year:

Radiohead
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Elvis Costello & the Impostors
Beck
Bonnie Raitt
Death Cab for Cutie
moe.
Bright Eyes
The Neville Brothers
Bela Fleck & the Flecktones
Buddy Guy
Damian Marley
Ben Folds
Robert Randolph & the Family Band
Dr. John
Matisyahu
G. Love & Special Sauce
My Morning Jacket
Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder
Steel Pulse
Mike Gordon and Ramble
Doves
Cat Power
Medeski Martin & Wood
Nickel Creek
Gomez
Steve Earle
Blues Traveler
Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks
Dresden Dolls
Son Volt
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Jerry Douglas
Soulive
Rusted Root
Devendra Banhart Band
Donavon Frankenreiter
Mike Doughty
Sasha
Grace Potter & the Nocturnals
The Magic Numbers
Bill Frisell
Seu Jorge
Bettye LaVette
Dungen
Shooter Jennings
Rebirth Brass Band
Robinella
Andrew Bird
Steel Train
Jackie Greene
Devotchka
Wood Brothers
dios (malos)
Toubab Krewe
Marah
I-Nine
Balkan Beat Box
Cat Empire.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:45 p.m., Blogger Pauly said…

    I'm not sure which one I'd rather go to..they both have an amazing lineup.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home